Host Your Next Event at the Center for Excellence
The Ohio Council for Home Care & Hospice is excited to introduce our beautiful new education facility — the OCHCH Center for Excellence. Located off the first floor lobby in the Busch Corporate Complex in the Worthington area, the facility is within minutes of both the 270 Outerbelt and I-71. The facility is adjacent to the Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington and offers great location, convenience, and an amazing all-inclusive daily discounted introductory rental rate.
|Entity||Full Day||Half Day|
|Non-Member - For Profit||$500||$250|
|Non-Member - Non-Profit||$350||$175|
About the Meeting Facilities
- Large meeting room capable of holding up to 110 attendees in 3 per 6 classroom seating.
- The large meeting room can be divided into two smaller rooms holding up to 50 attendees each.
- Adjacent Board/Exhibit Room is perfect for setting up lunch or a breakout session.
- A beautiful entrance foyer and lounge is perfect for your registration area.
- An additional adjacent committee room offers space for small meetings.
- Views and access to pond and fountain.
- Daily rental includes audio visual equipment, including screens, wireless lavalier microphone, and LCD projector.
- Complimentary WiFi is available.
- Computer Cafe offers Internet access through two desktop computers.
- Complimentary lockers for participants’ use.
- A kitchen is available adjacent to the large meeting room.
- Catering is available at a discounted rate, and an onsite cafe is available for attendees.
- Free parking.
- Discount rate of $92 at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington can be offered.
- Meeting planners available onsite to provide assistance.
- Discounted copies and access to fax services.