The Ohio Council for Home Care & Hospice (OCHCH) is a non-profit association that serves as the voice of health care at home in Ohio, advocating on behalf of the industry and the individuals and families we serve.
We are a valuable resource to our members and provide continuing education with our workshops, webinars, online learning solutions, regional regulatory meetings, as well as our Annual Conference and Trade Show. We have a staffed help desk for regulatory and procedural questions and finally, we provide a community of agencies to provide support and help each other find success in serving others!
OCHCH offers educational opportunities as part of a comprehensive set of tools and resources to support your agency’s clinical skills, managerial operations, and regulatory requirements. From frontline caregivers to health care executives, OCHCH education programs ensure agencies have the tools they need to thrive.
As the voice of health care at home in Ohio, OCHCH works together with our members to speak assertively and thoughtfully for the interests of the industry. OCHCH ensures our members’ interests are protected and supported by working alongside legislators and other policymakers.
OCHCH members get answers to the toughest compliance, reimbursement, and regulatory questions. Our Help Desk Online and our regulatory experts ensure members receive support for questions dealing with complex subjects.
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) is used by homecare providers to verify each visit, this ensures quality care is always delivered, creates accurate records, and simplifies reimbursement processes. . Generations Homecare System offers its users in Ohio an interface to Sandata. This means that homecare providers in Ohio using Generations Electronic Visit Verification meet requirements under [...]Learn More
Combatting Loneliness in Older Adults A Guide for Homecare Professionals Did you know that loneliness is deadlier than smoking? In fact, studies show that social isolation is as great a risk factor for early death as heart disease, obesity, and physical inactivity. Loneliness has been a growing problem for decades, and it’s only been made […]
- Coverage and services available under the Hospice Medicare Benefit
- Conditions of Participation specific to the Hospice Medicare Benefit
- Coordination of care requirements for the hospice patient in a nursing facility
- Medicare’s billing and reimbursement processes for hospice care
- Hospice program differences between Medicare and Ohio Medicaid
- Strategies for managing hospice patients under a PASSPORT/Waiver service plan
- Operational processes important to hospice care and program management
- Available resources related to hospice care delivery and program management
Donate to PAC
OCHCH is building a coalition of champion policymakers and we need your support! By donating today, you can help keep public officials in office that support our industries and champion our issues. Let’s create the future together.