The Ohio Council for Home Care & Hospice (OCHCH) is a non-profit association that serves as the voice of health care at home in Ohio, advocating on behalf of the industry and the individuals and families we serve.
We are a valuable resource to our members and provide continuing education with our workshops, webinars, online learning solutions, regional regulatory meetings, as well as our Annual Conference and Trade Show. We have a staffed help desk for regulatory and procedural questions and finally, we provide a community of agencies to provide support and help each other find success in serving others!
OCHCH offers educational opportunities as part of a comprehensive set of tools and resources to support your agency’s clinical skills, managerial operations, and regulatory requirements. From frontline caregivers to health care executives, OCHCH education programs ensure agencies have the tools they need to thrive.
As the voice of health care at home in Ohio, OCHCH works together with our members to speak assertively and thoughtfully for the interests of the industry. OCHCH ensures our members’ interests are protected and supported by working alongside legislators and other policymakers.
OCHCH members get answers to the toughest compliance, reimbursement, and regulatory questions. Our Help Desk Online and our regulatory experts ensure members receive support for questions dealing with complex subjects.
https://www.alorahealth.com in Agency Compliance, Home Health Care News, Thrive with Homecare Technology by Alora Home Health SoftwareShare Is Your Agency “100% Vaccinated,” and will it have to be soon? The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is now enforcing its final rule, which requires the COVID-19 vaccination series for federally certified providers and suppliers nationwide. What does this mean […]
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) is used by homecare providers to verify each visit, this ensures quality care is always delivered, creates accurate records, and simplifies reimbursement processes. . Generations Homecare System offers its users in Ohio an interface to Sandata. This means that homecare providers in Ohio using Generations Electronic Visit Verification meet requirements under [...]Learn More
- Informational links and resources of federal and state governments.
- CoPs and the requirements for survey.
- OASIS, OBQI/OBQM reports used by an agency.
- Fundamentals of HIPPA (Code Sets, Privacy, Security)
- Guidelines for home health eligibility - skilled care/homebound
- Recognize clinical issues impacting performance management
- Discuss how to manage the relationship between clinical and financial areas of the agency to optimize performance in each area
- Identify the challenges and strategies to improve billing performance and reimbursement issues
- Describe how to enhance financial performance through sound financial decisions in order to ensure the future of the agency
- Identify useful data management techniques through the use of dashboards and benchmarking
- Discuss current audit activities and strategies to minimize denials
- Discuss additional current issues impacting home health agency operations
Donate to PAC
OCHCH is building a coalition of champion policymakers and we need your support! By donating today, you can help keep public officials in office that support our industries and champion our issues. Let’s create the future together.