Advocacy allows people to share their views on important issues with public officials and is important to improving our industry. OCHCH is your voice at the Statehouse and in Congress, but we cannot do it alone. Policymakers listen to their constituents, so we need you to get involved today. OCHCH is here to guide you through the process.
Every person can make an impact.
A few examples of include:
- Sharing personal stories so elected officials can better understand how policies affect their constituents
- Asking for specific law changes
- Sharing ideas for new laws
- Showing support for a cause
- Helping policymakers look at issues in new ways and from different perspectives