The Ohio Council for Home Care and Hospice is excited to announce the launch of our new website and brand identity. While our mission to advance quality care at home remains unchanged, the new brand strategy positions our association as a modern, accessible, and trusted resource for health care at home providers in Ohio. After months of research and creative discussion, we’ve arrived at a caring and dynamic brand that better defines our organization, our impact in the community, and the unique level of support we provide to each of our members.
An Engaging Online Experience
At the center of the new brand strategy is our revamped website designed to engage and educate visitors about our mission, programs, and membership benefits. The new digital strategy features a modern web design and a cohesive online experience for each of OCHCH’s core programs, including the Center for Excellence, OCHCH-PAC, Center for Community Based Care, and the Annual Conference & Tradeshow.
Other exciting features of the brand identity campaign include:
- A mobile-and SEO-optimized web experience features a fun, colorful design, simplified navigation, and detailed information about our programs and membership benefits.
- A new video highlights our mission, core values, and key areas of focus through inspiring testimonials from OCHCH staff and members.
- A blog showcasing trends and updates in the home care and hospice industry, member testimonials, success stories, and helpful resources.
- An events calendar promoting upcoming conferences, workshops, and webinars.
- A comprehensive social media strategy to better promote our events, membership benefits, and engage with individuals and organizations.
As we look to the next chapter of our association, we are excited about the opportunity to reintroduce our mission to the community, expand awareness for our offerings, and connect more home and community-based providers to our services. For the latest updates on OCHCH be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and signup for our weekly newsletter.