The OCHCH Political Action Committee (OCHCH-PAC) plays an important role in ensuring public policy and regulations benefit OCHCH members and the health care at home industry. Through generous contributions of time, money, and materials, the OCHCH-PAC supports those efforts to elect and re-elect public officials that support our industries and champion our issues.
- Get OCHCH members involved in the advocacy process.
- Build a coalition of policymakers that will champion health care at home.
- Raise awareness of home and community-based care.
- Promote legislation that helps OCHCH members.
- Prohibit regulations that make it hard to do business.
As the leading industry voice, OCHCH is advancing industry standards by providing home and community-based organizations with the advocacy, education, and regulatory support they need to help ensure that individuals receive the highest level of dignity, care, and respect.